On the internet, the first rumors about Oppo A12. In addition to having enriched the high-end with Find X2 Pro and Reno Ace 2 (which will be unveiled on 13 April), the manufacturer is also taking great care of the low end.
Leaker Ishan Agarwal stated that this device could have a rear shell in polycarbonate with a diamond pattern. The rear photographic sensors, arranged horizontally, are two: da 13 MP e 2 MP. In the display it would seem that there may be a 5 MP camera positioned in a teardrop notch.
As for the chosen SoC, there may be MediaTek Helio P35 (a low-end processor), accompanied by 3 / 4 GB of RAM and 32 / 64 GB internal memory. The battery should instead have a maximum capacity of 4.230 mAh. It would therefore be a device with basic specifications.
For the moment, all the details they are not official and there is no information regarding the official launch or the possible price. We just have to wait for more details directly from the manufacturer.
Oppo Reno 5G, with 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal memory, is available for purchase on Amazon, with a special discount. this address.
You may be interested in
- One Piece Odyssey: the trailer for the RPG game based on the work of Eiichiro Oda
- Metal Gear Solid: According to a rumor, Konami aims at the remaster
- Pokémon Arceus legends: how to unlock the Surf move
- Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope, revealed the weight of the game
- Xbox Showcase: new appointment in May and September 2022?