Su Geekbench a new smartphone has just appeared - it could be Asus ROG Phone 3. The code of this device is "I003D". Some of the technical specifications have also been leaked into the platform's database.
The alleged third model of ROG Phone will have 12 GB of RAM, Android 10 and will be able to count on a Qualcomm octa-core processor. Almost certainly, given the other information and the nature of the device, it could be Snapdragon 865, the high-end SoC that powers some of the best smartphones top of the range of 2020.
On Geekbench, this smartphone scored 910 points in Single-core and 3.229 in Multi-core. A few days ago, still in the same platform, a other device with a very similar code, namely "I003DD”, But with 8 GB of RAM. Asus could therefore present two different variants of the device designed for gamers.
Asus ROG Phone 2 turned out to be a perfect product for anyone, from gamers to workers, thanks to the excellent technical specifications. The appearance of I003D on Geekbench makes us guess that its presentation it could be next.
Asus ZenFone 5Z is available for purchase on Amazon.
You may be interested in
- Coromon review: novelty with a nostalgic flavor
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2: according to a rumor, the DMZ mode is not free-to-play
- Samsung Electronics: Introduces the New Odyssey Ark Monitor
- God of War Ragnarok: the development team reassures about the release in 2022
- CoD Warzone 2: Will Interrogation Mechanics Be Present?