Nacon recently released a new gameplay video of Rugby 22, the new Rugby title from Eko Software
Rugby 22 is the new and long awaited game on the Beach football currently in development by Eko software. The title will be available from January 27th and, as this very important date is now very close, the company has decided to show fans a very exciting new video. In fact, Nacon recently published a new Rugby 22 gameplay video on his official YouTube channel!
Lots of news in the new Rugby 22 gameplay trailer
Rugby 22 offers players all the elements that make up modern rugby: recognized official teams, tactical changes before and during the match, pod play options, passes after contact and combinations. The new trailer for the game, however, has also revealed many new features really interesting. Below you will find a summary of the main new features discussed in this new video:
- Game controls optimized
- Redesigned for an even more responsive and intuitive playing experience, Rugby 22 integrates a new control system to perform touches, rucks and mauls like a true professional of the oval ball!
- An improvement in AI behavior
- For an even more enjoyable simulation experience, the AI has been optimized by the teams at Eko Software to adapt even better to the tactical choices of the players. Your players will position and react more realistically, while your opponents will make better choices.
- A new, more complex difficulty mode
- Finally, a new difficulty mode has been added to offer players a firmer opposition and a more difficult challenge once they have mastered the game.
Rugby 22 will be available January 27 for PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X | S.. If you are interested in staying up to date with all the news on the world of video games and much more, then continue to follow us here on Road4Gamers. Furthermore, in case you want to buy some games at an advantageous price, we suggest you take a look at the many offers on Instant Gaming.
(on offer on amazon.com) Don't miss it! Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - Nintendo Switch The definitive version of Mario Kart 8 for up to 8 players in local multiplayer; TV mode with a maximum resolution of 1080p 59,99 EUR −20% 47,99 EUR