Square Enix recently released a new trailer for the new Final Fantasy XIV patch 6.1 arriving on April 12th
Final Fantasy XIV is one of the MMORPG most popular of the moment and, although it has been available for a long time, it continues to be played every day by many players. This is obviously due to the quality of the title, but also and above all to the consistency with which they are released new updates.
Over time the title of Square Enix has been enriched with a lot of new content and now others are even about to arrive. In fact, a trailer dedicated to the contents of the new Final Fantasy XIV patch 6.1 coming on April 12th.
A sea of news
During the last episode of Letter from the Producer LIVE, Square Enix has released a lot of information on patch 6.1 of the highly acclaimed Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker. The broadcast showed new information on the contents of patch 6.1, titled Newfound Adventure, including a new trailer, live gameplay footage, and more. The producer and director Naoki Yoshida shared various details about the new main story missions, the side missions "Tataru's Grand Endeavor”Of extra content for the story of the Role Quests and more.
Patch 6.1 will also mark the arrival of the new Duty Support for A Realm Reborn (2.0) content. With this new system, all dungeons and 4-player trials from the main story they can be completed solo along with a group of NPCs. Additionally, major overhauls are also planned at Cape Westwind and subsequent duties to further support an accessible solo play experience. The Duty Support system will also be expanded in future updates to support patch 2.x content, in addition to content from Heavensward and later. At the bottom below you can find the full trailer.
In addition to the trailer, producer and director Naoki Yoshida also unveiled gods new details about some of the content that will be available in the 6.1x patch series, such as:
- New missions of the main scenario
- Patch 6.1 will mark the beginning of a new chapter for Warriors of Light
- New 24-player alliance raid
- The first part of a new series of unreleased alliance raids, Myths of the Realm: Aglaia, will prompt players to find out more about the gods known as the "Twelve"
- New Tribe Quests
- Starting with patch 6.15, players will be able to try out new Arkasodara tribe quests for battle classes and professions
- New residential area
- It will be possible to purchase lots in Empyreum, the new residential area of Ishgard. An initial program for the sales lottery system and a preview of the lot purchase system were presented
- The Minstrel’s Ballad: Endsinger’s Aria
- Players will be able to challenge themselves with a new Extreme Trial, The Minstrel's Ballad: Endsinger's Aria
- Adventurer Plate (Beta version)
- The new function of the Adventurer Plates was shown in detail. Player portraits can be customized with various types of lighting, animations and camera angles from the character's current appearance, and various portraits can be saved for future use. Character profiles can include various information, such as preferred profession and title, preferred play style, active hours of play, and more
- Updates to PVP
- More details have been revealed about a new small-scale PvP content titled Crystalline Conflict, including the new reward system and PvP schedule
Patch 6.1 will also include a new dungeon and an Unreal trial, Ultima's Bane (Unreal), in addition to the new Unending Codex, an assortment of character and term information added to your collection, which will be updated throughout the main story. In addition, this update will also bring with it a new Ultimate Duty: Dragonsong’s Reprise, while future players will also be able to enjoy side missions "Somehow Further Hildibrand Adventures”And the new Custom Deliveries that will arrive with patch 6.15.
Lots of extra additions for Final Fantasy XIV fans
In addition to the contents we talked about in the previous paragraph, Square Enix also has many in store extra for Final Fantasy XIV fans. For example, the company has announced that some will be available PvP gear inspired by the Japanese TV show GARO. In addition, fans of THE PRIMALS, the official band of FFXIV led by sound director Masayoshi Soken, will be happy to know that on May 25, 2022 a new album will be released worldwide: THE PRIMALS - Beyond the Shadow.
Finally, the last one was also announced artbook of the game: Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker – The Art of Resurrection -Among the Stars-. This large color artbook created during Endwalker's development includes illustrations of the new professions, the Sage and the Reaper, new locations including Old Sharlayan and Radz-at-Han, dungeons, trials, gear and more. The volume contains the concept art, reference images and messages from the celebrating artists the end of the Hydaelyn and Zodiark saga. Physical artbooks will be available from 13 September and will also include a code for an exclusive minion: Wind-up Ragnarok.
Final Fantasy XIV is available now for PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X | S.. If you are interested in staying up to date with all the news on the world of video games and much more, then continue to follow us here on Road4Gamers. Furthermore, in case you want to buy some games at an advantageous price, we suggest you take a look at the many offers on Instant Gaming.(on offer on amazon.com) Don't miss it! Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - Nintendo Switch The definitive version of Mario Kart 8 for up to 8 players in local multiplayer; TV mode with a maximum resolution of 1080p 59,99 EUR −20% 47,99 EUR