Capture One 22 is the new update released by the famous photography software that brings important improvements in its functions
Capture One, the photography software among the most efficient and used by professionals in the sector, has released the long-awaited Capture One 22 update, which improves the speed of the workflow, the functions and the interface of the instruments.
Let's find out what is new in the new update and how it is possible to integrate it with the version we have.
Capture One 22: the new update of the photography software
New supports for lenses and cameras
The software has always paid particular attention to the different RAW formats coming from different cameras and different lenses, which allows to present a finished image as faithful as possible to the processes of the source that created it. RAW support currently offers 500 cameras, with profiles and image correction for more than 500 lenses. With this update, more have been added, which can be viewed here.
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 20mm F1.4 PRO
- Sony FE 70-200mm F2.8 GM OSS II + 2X Teleconverter
- Sony FE 70-200mm F2.8 GM OSS II + 1.4X Teleconverter
- Sony FE 70-200mm F2.8 GM OSS II
- Canon RF 14-35mm F4L IS USM
- Sigma 100-400mm F5-6.3 DG DN OS | C
- Sigma 100-400mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM | C
As for the interface and the tools of use, there have been important improvements in the Keystone Tool. This has been redesigned to be divided into two sections, Guides and Sliders, thus making it easier to apply automatic or manual corrections. In addition, this can be used for all camera models, thus being able to have the most precise correction possible for most images. Here, you can also find the new Auto Keystone, which allows you to correct the perspective automatically.
As for its design, is now presented graphically in a more immediate way, as well as reachable directly from the keyboard.
Other main features that have been improved concern macro areas of functionality, which can be seen below:
- 100% faster preview generation
- Luma Mask rendering 300% faster
- Feather and Refine Mask are up to 1,000% faster
- Fujifilm X-Trans raw loading is 100% faster
Capture One 22: When is the update available and at what price
The update is available from April 5, 2022 directly on the software site and by purchasing the license it is available at a price of 299 dollars.
(on offer on amazon.com) Don't miss it! Sony RX100 V Compact Digital Camera, 1.0 '' Sensor, 24-70 mm F1.8-2.8 Zeiss Lens, 4K HDR Video and Adjustable LCD Screen NEVER MISS A MOMENT: up to 20 fps blackout-free with excellent autofocus 1.050,00, 30 EUR −735,44% XNUMX EUR
You may be interested in
- TCL: new lineup of C Series TVs, sound bars and smart appliances
- Kanye West pitched the idea for a game to Shigeru Miyamoto
- Biostar launches the new AMD Radeon RX 6000 SERIES GPUs
- Huawei Mate 50: the new series arriving on September 6
- DriveClub: Director Paul “Rushy” Rustchynsky will unveil a new IP